Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Top iPhone & iPad Music Apps of 2010 (The Best)

iPhone
1. Nanostudio
2. MOOG Filtatron
3. Multitrack
4. Audioforge
5. TwistedWave
6. Akai SynthStation
7. BS-16i
8. i808
9. Drumtrack8
10. Nlog Midi Synth
 
iPad
1. Nanostudio
2. Electrify
3. Multitrack
4. Reforge
5. Korg iMS-20, Korg iElectribe
6. BS-16
7. SAS-1 and SAS-4
8. Studio.HD
9. NLog Pro
10. Ellatron HD & Mellotronics M3000 HD
Honorable Mentions:
Curtis, SyloSynth, miniSynth Pro, Xenon, Retro Sounds, SunVox, iSequence, littleMidiMachine, TwistedWave, Sound Squares, TouchOSC and S1Miditrigger

These are apps that make me MONEY. Some are Also Universal Apps. Meaning They work and Look Good on the iPhone & iPad. Theirs a couple more but these are the ones I use regularly even the honorable Mentions.

These apps I listed Made my iPhone & iPad Priceless. I don't need any more "apps".

No comments:

Post a Comment